How do I connect to my Database via SQL Server Management Studio?
Assistance with connecting to your Database using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) is a software application that can be used to configure, manage, and administer your Windows Fusion database. The tool includes both script editors and graphical tools which work with your database objects.
Please note that you will be unable to connect to your database until we have allowed your IP address an exception in our firewall.
To do this, please contact support with your public static IP address. Once we have configured those exceptions and you have SSMS downloaded and installed on your client; you can login with the following information:
- Server type: Database Engine
- Server name: mdb-sqlvs01.windows.donet.com
- Authentication: SQL Server Authentication
- Login: This information was provided in your welcome letter (yoursitenametld)
- Password: Provided in Welcome Letter