DATAYARD COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POLICY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The DMCA requires that an Online Service Provider (OSP) act first and ask questions later.
As an OSP, if a complaint about possible copyright infringement is received DATAYARD must expeditiously remove the material or disable public access to the site.
If the DATAYARD subscriber whose material has been removed or disabled files a proper “counter notice” attesting to its lawful use of the material then DATAYARD, as the OSP, must notify the copyright owner and restore the material within 14 business days.
DATAYARD abides by the rules and regulations established in the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA). For more specific information regarding the DMCA, including notice and counter notice requirements, please visit the U.S. Copyright Office web page on the matter.
To register a complaint regarding possible copyright infringement you will need to provide, at a minimum, the following required information.
- Your name, address, and electronic signature as the complaining party,
- Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted work or works,
- The infringing matter and its Internet location,
- A statement by the owner that it has a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for the use of the materials complained of, and
- A statement of the accuracy of the notice and, under penalty of perjury, that you as the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Send the complaint to the representative appointed by DATAYARD to process such claims. In accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (1998), Title II, subsection 512(c), the DATAYARD contact agent for issues regarding possible copyright infringement is:
130 West Second Street, Suite 250
Dayton, OH 45402
If you have questions regarding this Policy please contact us.
PROTECTION, PRIVACY & POLICIES
We have a radical commitment to privacy. It’s not something that we consider to be a foundational value but rather a fundamental part of our character. We believe it’s wrong for peering eyes to be watching and selling your data. Therefore we have a set of protections, privacy commitments and policies in place to keep you and your data safe.